Saturday 19 June 2010

This week: a summary

Well, NOT in a good mood. I clearly must have been a serial killer in a past life or something because my karma is literally the definition of bitch.



So I thought I'd do a quick evaluation of what has gone right and wrong this week.

It also stops me from becoming mentally unhinged and yelling at people I shouldn't. 



GOOD:



* Back in Reading so I can see my mates!!! STAR FISH LOVE YOU :D



* Experienced some good bands at Download and met up with some awesome people (and saw my wife and holly)



* Didn't get TOO burnt at Download



* Experienced the joy of being able to drink vodka at 8am and no-one judging you :)



* I have strong, cheap cider. Tramp style.



* Weekend is gonna be awesome :D



BAD



* No money. Skint. Ruined download and means I can't have much fun now.



* Rained on sunday at Download. Missed Aerosmith. Tent got wet. So did sleeping bag. Had to climb up one big ass hill in the rain.



* Purse got stolen at Download.

So means I had to replace debit card 

And I lost: nice purse, national insurance and provisional license, none of which I can afford to replace anytime soon



* Passport is out of date so can't use it as ID.

I have no ID. 

Mintt. I am officially a 16 year old again. Lol.



* Laptop decided this morning that it would erase every file that I have and be a complete knob. Was not impressed. A lot of swearing and chain smoking occurred.



* Cunts keep mowing the grass millions of times a day

IS IT REALLY FUCKING NECESSARY 

SOME OF US HAVE HAYFEVER YOU LAWNMOWER DRIVING BASTARDS



But yeah. Think thats ABOUT it

Everyone tagged is in the good list btw lol

Am not that much of a cunt lol



Peace

I'm off to drink white cider :D

X

No comments:

Post a Comment