Thursday 17 June 2010

"Hope the bastard has a really fucking good time on two pounds"

And so I continue to prove that I have the worst run of luck in the world. I should copyright the word fail in order for it to apply to me. Its only fair really.

Download festival was awesome in its own right. Great bands, lots of alcohol, mates. It had the potential. However when you add in the fact that I was skint (for reasons I will not start another rant about) I attended the festival completely skint. 
Does not help to begin with. 
Thankyou for everyone who gave me beers and smokes, much appreciated :D
However the fact I had no money of my own DID MY FUCKING HEAD IN
Equalled pissed off carrie.
Add in arguments and the fact that some CUNT nicked my purse, it did not create a good mood for me.

Yeah. My purse. That had 22 pence and 2 pounds on my card. And my national insurance, provisional etc.
Hope the bastard had a really fucking good time on two pounds cos he fucking has screwed things up for me. I can't afford to replace any of it. And my passport is out of date so I can't renew it.
No ID! No money! Might as well not exist!
Awesome.

Plus I can't afford my phone bill.
I WANT a job right.
But being at uni 400 miles away from where I live and constantly being in two places at once does not constitute good employment opportunities.
I'm back up durham for three months and we live in the middle of nowhere and can't drive so how the fuck am I gonna get a job!!

ARRGHHHHHHHH
Am aware this has turned into a rant.
Just want some advice or answers to this weeks shit!!!!!

There are a few people making this week A LOT better
Bring on saturday :D

Amen.
Time to get pissed on cheap cider.
x




1 comment:

  1. hi carrie how are you? have you got a phone number?

    ReplyDelete