Friday 21 May 2010

Superficial, shallow people.

Without specifying particularly, certain people in my life keep disappointing me.
It hurts to have judgement passed on the way you live your life from a superficial angle
Because that way nothing is ever good enough.
This is just me writing so I don't shout at the wrong people. 
I'd like to point out that I appreciate people for their personality or who they are, not what they do or how they live their lives.
I believe evaluating people superficially and materialistically shows a certain level of narrow mindedness. It also suggests that despite expecting so much of other people, they are in-fact not happy with what they themselves have acheived in life. 
So criticise, but I'm happy with who I am thanks.

I know it doesn't seem like it, but actually having a great end to the week and hopefully an awesome weekend. 
Despite the two people this is directed at, its been awesome being able to see my family and people up here. Maybe if I did this more often I wouldn't get down so much.
But yeah.
Scholarship money came through today.
So pub in a bit
Get wrecked.
End of.
:D


No comments:

Post a Comment