Wednesday 5 May 2010

Way too fucking early

Well I actually have a MyOpera blog account already, however the only people that seem to be on there are Asian perverts, so I've decided to give this one a try....

You can see all my past posts (which seem mostly to be of me ranting about stuff) at: http://my.opera.com/glamfuckup/archive/

The ranting thing makes sense actually. I usually have the intention to write stuff down to vent rather than continuously bother people with my problems, when they likely have many worse of their own....
This approach works sometimes, and doesn't a lot of the time....mostly I seem to let things build up then flip out over something really stupid.
But the intentions there I guess.
That pretty much sums up my attitude to life really: I'm laid back the vast majority of the time and then suddenly randomly snap over losing a shoe or a bus ticket or something. Obviously it has fuck all to do with the bus ticket, but it sure does get it.

But yeah I'll end up rambling on about pure shite if i continue, plus I feel like shite anyway due to a mixture of hayfever, illness, and insomnia, so I will kindly fuck off now.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment